Written by contributor Felicia Clark of A Simply Raw Life. Say what? Homemade raw Nutella? Why yes! Who doesn’t like Nutella, right? For those of you who are not familiar with Nutella it is a very delicious chocolate hazelnut spread that tastes great on just about anything. I don’t know about you, but I grew up [...]
About Felicia ClarkHello, my name is Felicia and I am very excited to begin this new chapter in my life. My life is surrounded by wonderful friends and family, who have many of the same passions, loves and desires as I do, one being to feed our families with healthy foods and treats. Now more than ever, I see the need to incorporate more fresh, plant based foods into each and every meal. I love trying to recreate our old favorite foods into new tasty healthier versions while showing people that eating healthy is fun and flavorful. I am a designer living in Los Angeles whose real passion is cooking for friends. Thank you so much for visiting.
This post is brought to you by Method, a socially responsible company that makes non-toxic cleaning products that are good for the earth and good for people against dirty! Written by contributor Felicia Clark of A Simply Raw Life. Dessert for breakfast? Yes, please! Who doesn’t like to eat dessert for breakfast, especially this time of [...]
Written by contributor Felicia Clark of A Simply Raw Life. If you’re like me, you don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen, but you still want to create delicious healthy meals for your family. I LOVE to make grain salads because they are very nutritious, full of flavor and color, and you can make [...]
Get Weekly inspiration
HOW TO BE SORTA-CRUNCHY•••
1. Adopt a plant-based diet with green smoothies
2. Start using coconut oil (for almost everything)
3. Ditch the paper towels and use cloth napkins
4. Make Trash to Treasure Art Projects with your kids
5. Unplug the TV and reconnect with your family
6. Furnish your home with second-hand treasures
7. Be the change you wish to see
8. Teach your kids responsibility and effort with important work—chores.
9. Save the world we live in and bike around town
10. Upgrade your kitchen to eco-friendly pots and pans