I recently moved to a city just east of the San Francisco Bay Area called Walnut Creek where all of my favorite places are within one mile of my home– including a little local gem called giggle (yes, with a cute lowercase “g”). giggle is a one-stop-shop for new and expecting parents, and the perfect destination for anyone looking for the perfect gift for a newborn baby. If you are looking for the best gift for a one-year-old, they have that covered too! So I was overjoyed when I found out giggle would be sponsoring today’s discussion on gift giving ideas for babies.
They have the best eye candy for baby gear essentials, and giggle makes it easy to shop with their free Baby Registry Mobile App and their giggle Gift Finder,which includes a Top 10 Must-Have List and a Top 25 Customer Favorites List. No more perusing google to find the baby essentials, they did all of the leg work for you. So let me share some ideas for the perfect gift to buy an awesome newborn baby…
Top 5 Newborn Baby Must-Have Gifts
1. giggle Better Basics Take me Home Gift Set: Who doesn’t want their newborn baby wrapped in organic cotton? This gift set includes a comfy newborn gown, with a cute little infant hat and swaddling blanket (every mama needs to master the burrito swaddling method).
2. Vintage Socks: Cover those bubbly toes with these awesome sock patterns. These socks have little slip grips at the bottom for when baby wants to start walking. And check out the vintage socks in pink too!
3. Puff the Magic Dragon Collection: The beloved story comes to life with this adorable puppet+blanket+lovie in one! A little bit of cuddles, a little bit of imagination play all wrapped into this organic cotton toy made with low eco-impact dyes and certified non-toxic toys. Yay!
4. Alex Marshall Studios personalized gifts: Seriously, this is the cutest personalized gift. A ceramic cup and bowl set that your little one will appreciate calling all their own. A perfect way to expose your child to their written name on a daily basis.
5. Chalk Table: I had to include this colorful table. I know it’s not a newborn must-have, but just in case you want to look into the future– this chalkboard table rocks and would look awesome in the baby’s playroom!
What I love most about giggle is they give. And we are all about gifts that give. You can help a child in need just by registering your baby registry with giggle. A portion of purchases made through your gift registry will be donated to the Worldwide Orphans Foundation to improve the lives of children across the globe. Love this!
Awesome deal for our readers
This post is sponsored by giggle, and they are sharing this sweet deal with our readers: Take $15 off $75 or more on giggle Better Basics Layette using code LINQ12 through September 15th. I seriously wish I knew about this line of newborn gear. They have plenty of kimono-style wraps for new babies– and giggle’s Better Basics line is perfect for delicate babies just entering the world.
Join the discussion
Share your favorite baby registry items. Did you have any essential items you couldn’t live without? Were there items that you got too much of or never used? We want to hear it, so we can help the next parent-to-be save time and money.